Group #6 Assessment Report

1.Identify your responsibilities within the group: My job within the group is to organize all the information and put them into a Power Point with picture and later pass to other group member as their presentation aid.

2.Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? no

3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. Our group still haven’t decide our topic. I will start to do my power point my two group’s member finish doing their research.

4. Identify another group member: Jamielee Silva

5.How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Jamielee Silva had fully participate in the project and she is very responsible of her role within the group.

6. This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project. Yes, she is incredibly involved.

7.This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved. N/A

8. This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did. N/A

9. This person did not contribute to the group project.
If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.
N/A

2 Responses to Group #6 Assessment Report

1. Nick says:

Identify your responsibilities within the group: My job is to present the case presentation.
    Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? __ yes ____ no __x__ most of them
    If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. Looking for an optimal case.
    4. Identify another group member: Phoebe Lam

5.How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? Phoebe is excellent in presenting a well though out, descriptive PowerPoint presentation.

If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here. N/A

2. Sasha says:

Group Assessment Report
    1. Identify your responsibilities within the group:
    My responsibility is to help Phoebe prepare the PowerPoint for the presentation.

2. Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? ___ yes __X__ no ____ most of them

3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks.
    The group is in the process of researching topics.

4. Identify another group member: Phoebe

5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group?
    This group member is fully involved and even assigned me a group task as soon as I became a member.

6. This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.
    Yes

7. This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
    N/A

8. This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
    N/A

N/A

10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.