Group 8 Osteopenia Poster Collage and Summary

I want to write that the experience of this project was great, which i guess it was but in all honesty it was an unnecessary waste of time and resources, each student in this program not only has a full day of classes loaded up 2 days a week but the other 3 days a week we are at clinicals working a 7 hour work shift, some people have families to take care of, some people have jobs on top of everything else that is going on, and to get all of this done on top of every other requirement that is asked of each and every student from this demanding program was hectic to say the least. I don't know about the rest of my group but for me personally, I can honestly say that I'm glad this project is over and that we never have to deal with this again!

I want to write that the experience of this project was great, which i guess it was but in all honesty it was an unnecessary waste of time and resources, each student in this program not only has a full day of classes loaded up 2 days a week but the other 3 days a week we are at clinicals working a 7 hour work shift, some people have families to take care of, some people have jobs on top of everything else that is going on, and to get all of this done on top of every other requirement that is asked of each and every student from this demanding program was hectic to say the least. I don’t know about the rest of my group but for me personally, I can honestly say that I’m glad this project is over and that we never have to deal with this again!