7620 BAY PARKWAY APT 6A
Brooklyn, NY 11214
Objective: To join a professional clinical environment where I can ensure my patients achieve optimal oral health the patients through my vast experience and where I will have the opportunity to work with other experienced dental professionals as well as to provide extraordinary dental hygiene services.
- NYCCT – Dental Hygiene 2012- Present
- Kingsborough Community College -A.S.A in Physical Education
- 2007 graduate of Franklin D. Roosevelt High School
Clinical Dental Experience
- Proficient in Dentimax Dental Practice Management Software
- Capable of taking alginate impressions, pouring models
- Digital radiographs and intraoral radiographs
- Instrument processing and sterilization
- Effective communication skills with personalized patient education; emphasizing the oral-systemic link
- Fluent in English and Russian
Vitamin Shoppe Brooklyn , NY
Sales Associate August 2013 January 2015
- Understood and operated cash register functions during customer transactions.
- Engage and meet the customer demands by delivering friendly and prompt service.
- Educate customers and assist them in making product selections that are right for them
- Perform category maintenance by rotating products according to the company’s product rotation policy.
- Assist in unloading, sorting and distributing stock, pricing merchandise sale tags,cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
- Perform regular maintenance; Clean shelves, baskets, backrooms
William Alexander Middle School Brooklyn, NY
Student Teacher April 2011- June 2011
- Assisted Physical Education teachers in daily activities
- Monitored discipline of classes
- Observed recreational activities
Pavilion Cinema Brooklyn, NY
Sales Representative, October 09- November 10
- Served customers
- Handled cash register
- Maintained a clean concession stand
- Head Start Fluoride Varnish Program (2015)
- Music & Arts Second Annual ASTORIA (2009)
- Volunteered at North Brooklyn Open Space Alliance, Summer 2011
Skill and Ability
- Ability to understand and communicate in Russian.
- Excellent communication skills
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Program (CPR and AED)
- Basic computer and cash handling experience