I prefer living in color . . . . . .

This weekend my friends and I decided to go to the Color Block Party in Pier 17. It is an event where we celebrate summer by dressing in your most colorful attire dragging all the attention you can with the abundance amount of color all around.

It was a really chill vibe in the event they played great music, provided food from trucks, drinks, and they had live DJ creating competition for people to be able to win 1,000 if they had the best colorful outfit. What I loved most about the event was the backdrops they had for people to take pictures in you saw long lines being created because everyone wanted that perfect Instagram picture.

I would recommend this pier for a summer outing with friends you’ll have a great time and you’ll enjoy every bit of it. From amazing music, food, drinks to finding the best spot to take your pictures in. They have a very welcoming staff as you enter they are wearing shirts that say “ask me anything” and they have a very big willingness to make your time at the event unforgettable.