Latest Entries »

Project One

In this particular project, the focus was on the applications of the Smith Chart and Transients as I solved problems related to both of these topics. To do this, I needed to be able to learn how to use various formulas learned in class as well as the textbook Lines and Fields in Electronic Technology by William D. Stanley and Richard F. Harrington. Project 1 Transmission Lines

Project 2

I recently completed an essay on an article on load-pull systems. It was written by two gentlemen by the names of  Mohammad S. Hashmi and Fadhel M. Ghannouchi. In this article they talked about the how it measures a devices peak performance and the various techniques used to be able to do that.

Tyrell MilesApril 1

Hello world!

This is the first post on your Learning Blog. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!

NOTE: Remember to add appropriate Category and Tags to your posts. This will help your professors and other visitors find the content they are looking for. The Category “Coursework” and the Tags “OpenLab” and “City Tech” have already been applied to this post. Feel free to make changes!