Academic Sample Page

MY LOGO

Visual Quotation

For this assignment, we all had to pick a quote and visually enhance it. My quote was ” Trust is like a piece of paper. Once its crumpled it can’t be Perfect”. I have three visual quotation and I also gave a description for each of them.Visual quotation help people see a quote visually. We were allowed to use images to describe our quotations.

For this visual quotation, I used font and text color that’s simple and easy to read. The background is a common loose-leaf paper, which has shades to it, to make it look crumbled. The typeface I used for this is san serif.

It is a picture of a crumpled paper that’s ripped which symbolizes broken trust. The typeface used was a San Serif font name “Hit The Road”. I used purple for the text because purple is the color for trust. To me it symbolizes how trust is fragile just like a piece of paper.  The staples represents that even if you try to put trust back together again, it won’t be the same as it used to be. Once a trust is broken, it can never be the same again.

In the picture of the circle, the quote is repeated many times in a circle with the word “Trust” in the middle. The quote never finishes in a complete circle because it takes a spinoff from the saying “The Circle of Trust”. Although, now that trust has been broken/crumpled, it can’t be complete. In this case, it can no longer be a perfect circle because trust has been broken. The font used was a san serif font named “Hit The Road”.