Professional goals

Mechanical Engineering is one of the most broadest professions in the world. I realized over the years that if an object moves, there’s a mechanical engineer involved. When I see a product or structure that an engineer has been working on for years come out to be something extraordinary, it makes me yearn to learn more. To be able to take a concept thought and turn it into an actual physical object is Godlike.

My goals are to learn every essential thing there is to know about mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, bio-medical engineering, civil engineering, and computer science through my career life. After I graduate from college I plan on getting my professional engineering license and work with engineering firms.

Now that we are living in the Third Industrial Revolution, I can see that technology is changing drastically. I want to be apart of projects from concept to build. That is why my ultimate goal would be to start my own engineering company that would help change the world and bring us into the 22nd century.