HW for Mon (3/4)

HW for Mon: Begin revising your Essay 1 and complete any missing blog posts.  Read Dawn Lundry Martin’s “When a Person Goes Missing” (available online here).

BLOG POST UPDATE: Enjoy the snow—no new writing due on the blog for Monday!  Please take some time to make up any blog post assignments you haven’t yet completed (recall that this includes commenting each week on another student’s post in addition to writing your own) .

Remember: I cannot pass you if you do not participate fully in the online component of the course.  Each week of missed blog work counts as an “absence” and more than two of these jeopardizes a student’s final grade.

As a courtesy, I am granting credit for any past blog posts you are able to complete by the end of this week.  Going forward, we will follow the original policy and late blog posts will not receive full credit.

See you Wednesday at the library (4th fl Atrium)

M

1 thought on “HW for Mon (3/4)”

1. Comment to Kriegman and Steinberg’s Weiner (2016) documentary

In my essay, I talked about the civil war in my country (Sierra Leone).  The leader of the rebels Foday Sankoh goes to jail for several years for war crimes. He even died in prison. In comparison, Anthony Weiner also went to prison in New York for sex texted girls. In my opinion both of them pay for their crimes.