I would say that this picture (the gummy worm picture) is both organic and geometric. I’d say organic because of the way the worm curves, but I’d also say geometric because the worm is meant to curve & bend it looks to make more of an angle kinda shape. The figure to ground is as the ground was a pedestal for the gummy worm. This photo is stable; the focal point is the gummy worm.

Spotted from across the way was a dreadful scene. Two children, who appeared to be siblings, were fighting. Arguing over who should get the gummy worms all to themselves. The older man, assumingly their father, was clearly frustrated with the constant bickering. He let the children know that they need to learn to handle disputes on their own. So the children did the only way they know how; physical confrontation. Back and forth, brother vs brother, they tugged for the jar of candy until the whole thing flew out of their little hands and all over the concrete. The father simply looked down and said, “its what you deserve for not learning how to share”. And they all climbed into the car and drove off.