Hey Everyone,

I know under each image we’re suppose to speak on the time  of each project took for us but I thought it would be more clear to see the time line in which this project required while giving my thoughts on the project. As I began phase 1 it took about 3 hours for me for the simple fact I took simple pictures. This being said I wanted to give all my readers a efficient story line behind every picture. As I continued to phase 2, that was more of a hour and a half mark, I felt this was confused to be never putting men to paper. Due to that reason I kept redoing and trying to make my work detailed as possible at times. Once phase 3 came to plan I felt more calm because of  the feedback from my classmates so the inking part took about a hour because I felt more comfortable. I feel that I learned a little but experience a lot theirs a lot of work that goes into being a artist. Their is several things I can do better, one major aspect on my next project is surrounding myself with others that’s similar  with art, this being said they can inspire me to do better.

https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/spevackcomd1100fa2017/author/shawnf01/

that a link to all my work^^, I wasn’t able to attach/find the link to all my different phases