Project Description:

I would be to produce a short film of about 10 min minutes, that tells the story of two friends who make a documentary based on strange disappearances going on in their neighborhood.People who live in neighborhoods for years with roots in it just seem to disappear .As the documentary and investigation unfolds they realize these are not what the seem. The film Mock-documentary film will incorporate elements of  comedy and  satire on gentrification. The purpose of the film not only is to entertain but to inform more people on the issue of gentrification. Though this film may not necessarily solve the issue of gentrification but help educate people in an entertaining way. 

Project Deliverable / Role: I plan on serving as the film’s writer, director, and producer. I also recruited a small team of actors and crew to help with the production. Over the semester I plan on utilizing all the skills that I have learned over the past 3- 4 years and at the end showcase them at the end of Semester. In Addition to that I also plan to provide the Ent department and fellow students with some entertainment and teach them what I learn throughout the process.

January -February will be time dedicated from script writing and editing. By March I plan to film and the whole months will be dedicated to filming, this will take 6-7 days. The whole month of April will be dedicated to editing and more meeting with the crew and technical advisor.

Script