Virtual Network 1 blog

For the internship class, we had to go to our first virtual network meeting. For this, i went to a brand identity virtual network meeting because I felt I would be able to get the most learning out of that than any other network meeting that was there. The professor gave us a list and I chose this one.

The meeting was host by the freelancer’s hub which is basically a place that you would be able to build a name for yourself as a freelancer and they tell you how to make yourself a brand. The meeting started at 1:00 pm and they send out a zoom link so that you will be able to get on. The person that worked in freelancer’s hub name was Jalen and he started off by introducing the cost host who was named Ana Jahannes, and she told her a little bit about herself. She owns a company called vibe is bright. She then asked us questions about ourselves and where we are from. when I was liking in the chat I saw that someone who goes to this school was there too.

She started by talking about what brand identity is and that it’s much more than what we think it is. She asks us to pick one word that definite us as a person or if you have your own company. I don’t remember the word that I chose but if I could choose it would be creative because I want to make beautiful art.

From what i took away from this networking is that you should want to stand for something and that your brand identity is much more than what you think it is. Also, colors play a lot in what you stand for as a person and company.