do androids dream of tom waits an nick cave

Keeping on the other media (other than books )I want to talk about music ore well two musicians nick cave and tom waits they are awesome check them out now but I would like to point out that there writhing lyrically can be considered noir influence especially tom waits his old songs always had a sad jazzy sound with an even sadder story for example Burma shave still to this day I can’t listen to that song without wanting to curl up In a ball and cry like a baby his songs always have a tragic protagonist may it be about a prostitute talking about her life ore a man trying to reconnect with the one that got away stories that feel like they belong in a movie but they still carry that impact of emotions life you feel the dirty undertone of the world that he wants to talk about and it feel like it belongs in a noir universe

Burma shave

nick cave and I will be honest this man is sick and I love him for it his story for me fallow a noir feel not all of them but a lot of them telling stories murder and there is never a good adult in his story un like tom waits everyone is a dirt bag from men killing women Sodomises a guy after ore a women more or less doing the same thing to a guy ore same guy his music is not like tom but they still carry feeling in his case is more loud and bombastic and I would not want to see them in film myself but he has his noir feel as well how he develops the characters and the temptations of the characters and evil things they do and say check him out if you are brave enough to do so

Where the Wild Roses Grow

I have been waiting to do this for some time don’t ask me why it took me so long and I don’t know if anyone is going to even read this but if you do I am soooo sorry for my spelling and grammar and thank you