One thought on “Assignments

1. 1. I tend to not like science sometimes because i do not like math.Im not so strong in math its not one of my best subjects.Any science that has to do wih math i dont like.I actually like science for the most part.I find it to be very interesting.I ove learning about living things and other things dealing with the earth.I also enjoy doing hands on experiments and mixing and creating solutions.

2.Some of the things i like is dancing, acting,singing, and helping others. I love anything that has to do with entertaining. It makes me feel so rejoiced and i feel like im the only person and the world and it takes me away from problems. Its kind of like a stress reliever for me. I also like volunterring and helping people. I enjoy helping people cause i feel like it always good to give back and lend a helping hand when someones needs it because you never know when you might be the person that needs help. I also volunteer at local places in my community working with children in their talents such as dancing, singing and acting.I love doing this cause i get to tech people something that i enjoy doing.

3. I think science plays a role in my life.I think this because there is science every where i go.Science plays a big part in everyday life whether i believe it or not.The aspecxct of science I am interested in is living things.I love people animals, plants and insects. Its amazing to see someone plants and insects grow because of science.

4. I would love to get a degree because education doesnt stop with highschool. Theres so much in world to learn. I want to feel like I accomplished something in my life. Also with todays economy theres not many jobs available with good pay.Without a degree you wont have many job options With a degree you can pretty much work anywhere and you have more options of places you can work. I also want to feel like i learned as much as i can learn.

5.I think with this course I would get a clear understanding of living organisms, plants,animals and the world.I think this course would change the way I view the world because I would learn more about the world than what I already know. It would make me look at things from a different perspective.