My Strenghts

I am a zealous nurse, who is coach-able and always willing to learn. My love of learning is exemplified in my curiosity and dedication to my education, advancement and also the progress of people around me. I am dedicated and hard working. The level of effort I dedicate to any task is 100 percent because I believe whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. I am a well organized person, always trying to have my priorities correctly listed out while being flexible and adjusting to situations as they arise.

I am goal oriented and focused. I believe in team effort and I am a team player. My leadership method is that of a leader that leads by examples and listens to the contribution, advice and thoughts of all team members. One of my personal strength is my ability to be patient. I try my best to be calm and handle difficult situations as best as I can while asking for help whenever necessary.

Change is the only constant thing in life and I welcome change with open arms. Change is inevitable and it is constantly occurring at every moment. Change is also the only way to revolutionize. I believe change is the only way one can advance and progress. I work towards enhancing the well being of every one around while advocating for individuals whose voices cannot be heard.