The Diary of a Wimpy is the book every mom will want to read to their children at bedtime written by  Greg Hefley, where he is talking about his experiences in society, school and amongst friends. As a result, his future readers will be able to see his vision in writing through his diary in a form a virtual answer to their questions on how to write a better diary.

This is very fascinating to me because I wonder what format should I write my diary about the Coronavirus home activities from my apartment, thinking from my living room to my bedroom, kitchen to the walkway, doubting if I was professional until I completely read the Diary of a Wimpy.

The author Greg brings out the problems of society when children hand out and play together acting as a trouble maker at school, home, and the rule parent’s play to mitigate situations of conflict and peace resolutions in a family. These are all things we go through life daily but do not spend time to give a second look at the importance of a diary. I believe from reading the book the Diary of a Wimpy, my thinking and approach about writing a diary in the future have improved, thanks to the author Greg Hefley.