Hi class!

How am I doing? I don’t know. Lousy. Okay. Freaked out. Fine.

I get up every Monday morning as though we are having class. It gives me a sense of continuity, and I need that.

My son is home with me, finally, so I feel relieved but cramped. We can’t find a spot to put all his stuff.  I still drink my tea every morning as part of my daily routine. I write every morning for myself for about 20 minutes (well, sometimes more and sometimes less). I go outside and practice my hula hoops and walk. It is weird out there.

I decided that we need to begin this, our first full week of class, with Circle Time. We need community.

CIRCLE TIME Activity 1: Agree, in writing, in a comment to the Professor’s post, with the words “I, [YOUR NAME HERE] agree to abide by the rules of Circle Time.”

CIRCLE TIME Activity 2: Write 3 Comments. You will notice that I (the Professor) have endeavored to comment once on each person’s “Diary 2” Entry. Now, it is your turn. Write a comment on someone’s post — preferably someone who has not gotten many comments yet. Also, write a comment on anyone’s post you wish. Write more than one to one person, if you wish. Post a minimum of 3 comments before Thursday, March 26. (As Admin of the site, I see all comments in the dashboard.)

IMPORTANT addition to our site: Become familiar with our new MEMBER ROLL. Scroll down the right-hand side of our site. There you will see the name of everyone in the class who has posted (including yourself). You can easily search for a post this way, as well as keep track of your own work.

Once you are done with Circle Time, make yourself familiar with your new assignments this week on our ASSIGNMENTS page. I post there every week.

I hope you like what I’ve created for you.

Yours,

-Prof. S.