March 5th, 2020

12:56 PM

Dear Diary,

Just woke up and it just hit me that I haven’t been uploading anything to openlab, can’t lie I have been enjoying life living inside. I had free time but I guess it just slipped my mind to upload. however I have been reading some of you guy’s posts and it is really interesting to see how everyone is doing and how they are dealing with this crisis differently. It has been a week since I have uploaded during this time of absence I have been enjoying these Netflix movies and series also I have been eating a lot, I actually gained some weight. Yesterday I tried to go grocery shopping and had to wait in a huge line just to get in, that wasn’t the worst part, when I finally got inside they had limitations on almost every  items toilet paper was limited to 1 pack per customer and water was limited to 2 cases per customer. while inside the manager made an announcement saying that they wont be getting supplies for a while so they might be closing the store  for a few days. As I looked around I can see the facial expression on everyone’s face and all I saw was everyone looking anxious and nervous. hope everyone is doing well…stay safe.