Yesenia Matute

During the conversation about the coronavirus, i agree and disagree with staying home. I agree that we should stay home because a lot of people are getting sick with the virus. We have all these new apps that can help us get our work done at home and we can all still communicate with each other by using these apps. i also disagree because i feel like we are  not going to accomplish as much work. We will accomplish more work in the classroom than at home. I mostly agree with staying at home because i don’t want to take public transportation. One of the reason i don’t want to take public transportation is because people cough, sneeze and etc  on their hands and the they touch everything spreading germs. the thing that helped me cope with everything is coming home and just being with my family. Also I cope by washing my hands all the time and using hand sanitizer. When I come home I always wash my hand and when I come out the train station I use my hand sanitizer. 

The behavior that I see  in other people is that they are worry to much or not worry at all. Some people need to be aware of thing more and some should stop worrying to much because that not good for there heart. The behavior that i see in my self is that I worry to much. I need to stop worry that one of my goals this year to  take it easy. When my mom was coming back from visiting my father from Ecuador I was very scared for her I was scared because i thought something bad was going to happing to her. I don’t know why i thought something was going to happing to her. One good thing that is coming out of this is that we need to be with or family and the people that we love because we don’t know when it would be are last day with them. In this world there always something happing. I am very thankful that i can wake everyday and do everything that I do because a lot of people cant do what we can do. I am thankful that I can be with my family every day and that I can see them everyday.