“It’s All-Right”

Life is like answering a MCQ, where an individual decides what’s right and what’s inaccurate. 2 years back, I was a very different Lianne than I am at this time. I was in a dark place, I made mistakes, I struggled with life itself. But, I changed…I learned that in life making mistakes is acceptable. At times, I stare at a blank wall and ask myself, “Am I leading this life the right way?” We are humans after all, we’ll make mistakes eventually, we’ll break hearts, we will cry, smile and etc. I believe that making mistakes and gaining clear understanding is what makes an individual thrive. Life itself is like a challenge, we decide if it’s alright risking it. I’m still expanding everyday.  Individuals enters and suddenly leaves from human lives, but really a handful truly make a difference. Life teaches us that adapting is vital. It’s fine letting things vanish.

In life, we can’t always get what we want. I remember this time back in 7th grade, I failed a class,  it was easy making it up but in life, failure can change an individual entirely. Just be aware that everything is unstable, life tells us “be patient.” Life is like waking up at 8 am, brushing my teeth, my hair, dressing up, applying makeup, grabbing Nescafé , visiting apps and just living the day. Every individual leads their life differently. This week’s classes are nearly finish, I find myself adapting with many individuals. I made mistakes in few classes, I answered 2 things inaccurately, I had a meeting with my dean, I gained skills and this is life!