Words to Change Our World with Prof. Sarah Schmerler

Assignment 1

My one word to describe how I feel beginning college online is upset. I say upset because I lost out on a lot of things my senior year. so I at least wanted to be able to experiance my first day of college in person and get a feel of how things are going to be. Also I am a really shy person and I wanted to let go of my shyness and meet and interact with new people and it is a little bit more challenging doing that online from home. Another concern is I might forget I’m actually in college and forget about homework and other things because I’m so comfortable in my home. Although it’s a little upsetting I’m still excited to be starting college and curious on how things will be.

This is a picture of my dog because she was my best friend my whole life but sadly she passed away this May. Although it is still very hard for me she is my everyday motivation.

1. jennifer rodriguez

i agree when you said you wanted to be able to experience your first day of college in person. But if you look on the bright side, the senior class for high school this year has it worse than us lol.

2. Mark Rodriguez

I’m so sorry for your loss I recently lost one my dogs that
    I had for 15 years and it sucks that this has to be your experience for your first semester and I’m sure your next semester will be much better.