Big Ideas Welcome Here

If i could change anything about today, it would be ….

If I could change anything about today it would be my imagination and being able to write about more in the current class assignments. Being unable to write a lot is something I need to work on especially if it is being timed and I have 5 minutes to do all of the topics. Another thing I would like to change about today is to finally be able to buy the 2 textbooks that are required for my classes in hospitality  management  so that I dont fall behind in my assignments. Falling behind in my classes so early in the year would not be a good idea especially when the I just returned.

1. Moises

No worries! I can relate to this. However, there is always a way! Don’t give up. Your true inner intentions may be noticeable to your professors.

2. Sarah Schmerler

I think you did a great job, Daniel. By writing about how you didn’t feel like you could write, you wrote — and what’s more, well. You wrote what a lot of other people could relate to: writer’s block.
    : – )

3. Sarah Schmerler

: – )