In the year 2020, a lot of Live Changing things happened. The first thing that happened was the birth of my Nephew who I feel great affection for because He is the first nephew I’ve ever. He is my source of happiness in this world especially due to the Pandemic happening.  He took my mind off the things that were happening everywhere. Personally, I didn’t lose anyone close to me because of the Pandemic but I was told that a grandma I used to talk to passed away, unfortunately, not because of the Pandemic but because she was sick.

After that, during the August of Last year, I started my first year in College at City Tech. I wasn’t sure of what to expect especially, with it being online and not meeting my Professors and Classmates Face-to-face.  But I decided that I would try to make the best out of my situation and look at the brighter picture that I had the privilege of studying what I truly wanted and going to school.

Going to school was hard for me because, mentally, I don’t think I was prepared for school or to continue my education. I wanted to take a break from everything and think if I was ready to continue my education. Apart from that, I really didn’t have anything that I would like to highlight since I was and have been at home for months since August.

This a picture of my Nephew.