Shibuya Streets

I took this photo in Tokyo, Japan in Spring 2015. I chose this photo because I like how the composition of the photo is even. The cars are aligned on each side and there's a taxi centered in the middle of the street. The light reflects off of the trees and cars, so you can see the shadows of the outside surroundings. I did not use any filter because it was very  sunny out. I was walking with 2 of my friends outside our hotel when we passed by this nice block. The Sunligt plays a big role in shining light on things in the picture. The car slowly drives away, into the shadow. Overall, I like the photo because it's a even shot of a block in Japan.

I took this photo in Tokyo, Japan in Spring 2015. I chose this photo because I like how the composition of the photo is even. The cars are aligned on each side and there’s a taxi centered in the middle of the street. The light reflects off of the trees and cars, so you can see the shadows of the outside surroundings. I did not use any filter because it was very sunny out. I was walking with 2 of my friends outside our hotel when we passed by this nice block. The Sunligt plays a big role in shining light on things in the picture. The car slowly drives away, into the shadow. Overall, I like the photo because it’s a even shot of a block in Japan.