My Responsibilities

unsplash.com

My Responsibilities as an Intern in the Nonprofit Organization is to ensure that I follow the specifications of certain projects that is assigned to me. They have a deadline to launch or present projects.

My responsibility is to respect the deadlines and ensure that the quality of my work is in accordance with the specifications provided. It’s my responsibility to research about the topics and read all the information or links provided to accomplish the goal and meet their criteria.

It’s my responsibility to do a well use of any image and provided it with attribution if it needs. All the work that is assigned needs to be delivered two days before the deadline in case it needs to be edit, do some changes or additions.

I am also responsible for our communication, if any information is dropped on the group chat it’s my responsibility to be available and read directions, we don’t do meetings but we are always getting messages through the MICROSOFT TEAMS APP which is the source of communication between me and the organization.