My Introduction

My name is Evelin Hernandez I am currently attending City College of Technology, in pursuit of a career in nursing. It has been an interesting journey. I am a single mother raising a nine year old girl. My daughters name is Jaylene Clevah Reaves. I have taken the responsibility to raise my deceased sisters two daughters. My life has been a rollercoaster due to the death of my older sister and other bumps I have faced along the road which we know as life. I decided to take this course because I admire successful woman and  I intend to write my own personal autobiography. I look forward to sharing my experiences with other woman.. I hope I can help other woman who may be going through some of the same issues I have endured.

I look forward to learning about the woman who have made history as well as shaped it. Woman have come a long way in society, we have gone from having limited rights to being able to express ourselves freely and in the open. Woman play a major role in the arts. Woman have been granted opportunity’s that were not always available. I appreciate the fact that I am living at a time were I myself can enjoy the privileges, that many others before me fought for me to have. I hope that we all learn to the best of our ability. I am happy to be your classmate I hope we can all learn from each other.

Best of wishes to you all , may you have a great semester