Muhammad Raihan

I am incredibly lazy. I have an extra pencil and pen on my side table just so I don’t have to get off my memory foam bed to find another one, if my pencil ever runs out of lead or something. I love to sleep or rather, I hate to lose it over something as frivolous as homework. Same thing with when I play video games or watch Netflix, I can’t enjoy what i’m into if I have this looming thought that my assignments are due next week. I have either two options, procrastinate and regret it or get the work done now and rule over the rest of my week. I choose the latter. I still feel apathetic over studying but that’s good. Because for me, the more I find the work annoying the more efficiently I’ll get it done so I won’t have to deal with it later. With that in mind I keep everything related to school in my line of sight, I hang my book bag on the wall in front of me and keep a fat binder full of loose-leaf paper on my side table. This table, placed next to my bed is big enough to always be in my peripheral vision. I always have my phone and laptop with me, and since most of my work is online, I am only a few clicks away from initiating any type of studying. Giving myself the easy access is my way of forcing myself to complete my responsibilities.

1. Professor Sean Scanlan

Muhammad,

Good descriptive writing–as we’ve discussed. Make sure to include ideas from the readings in the next draft.