Portfolios on the OpenLab

3,697 to 3,708 (of 8,376)

Daniel George’s ePortfolio

My portfolio is about to post my all home works for all my tech courses

Yessica Leonardo’s ePortfolio

Yessica Leonardo’s ePortfolio

My name is Yessica Leonardo. My goal is to become a hotel manager, then soon be able to own hotels, & hopefully branch off to restaurants and resorts. I decided I wanted to study this major because I love […]

Mary’S Anne Couloute’s ePortfolio

My name is Mary’S Anne T. Couloute and I’m from Labule, Haiti but mostly raised in New York City. On June 16, 2017 I graduated Thomas A.Edison High school and now I’m attending City Tech College studying Hospi […]

charisse robinson’s ePortfolio

My name is Charisse Robinson.

Alvaro Sobrino Gonzalez – ePortfolio

In my ePortfolio you can find information regarding my life, professional experience, skills and interests. https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/alvaro-sobrino-gonzalez/

Nooriya Imtiaz’s ePortfolio

Blog post

Jonathan Stampfl’s ePortfolio

Culmination for entertainment technology major

Aleann McIntyre’s ePortfolio

Aleann McIntyre’s ePortfolio

My name is Aleann McIntyre, I am a Hospitality Management major at NYC Tech. The area within this major I have chosen to apply myself is Pastry and baking arts and hotel and restaurant management. In my ePortfolio […]

Robert Israel’s ePortfolio

I am interested in Culinary Arts. Have come to City Tech to broaden my horizons and get a better understanding of the industry. Feel as if my skills in the kitchen could be improved. But hopefully in the future I […]

TIffany Rivas’s ePortfolio

Hello everyone, my name is Tiffany Rivas I am a student at New York City Tech and I am reaching for my Masters Degree in the Hospitality Industry, I have many goals I want to achieve such as traveling to better my […]

Citlalli Martinez’s ePortfolio

Citlalli Martinez’s ePortfolio

Hi my name is Citlalli Martinez and I am currently a freshman at City Tech. I made the decision to come to City Tech because I heard that their hospitality management program is the best. From working in a small […]

Diamond John’s ePortfolio

My name is Diamond. I aspire to be very successful in the culinary industry. I am willing to travel and absorb as much information to achieve my goals and aspirations.