Portfolios on the OpenLab

3,397 to 3,408 (of 8,376)
Crisledy Villar’s ePortfolio

Crisledy Villar’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my world

michael cintron’s ePortfolio

michael cintron’s ePortfolio

I am Michael Cintron this is my eportfolio

Bing Shi’s ePortfolio

I’m a person that wants to travel the world and taste everything kind of food

luisa guzman’s ePortfolio

I’ve loved cooking since the age of 8. Although I would like to major in hospitality management I also love helping others. With my passion of loving to help others I’m going to double major in human services. I w […]

charisma rios’s ePortfolio

I am currently a sophomore at New York City College of Technology. I’m majoring in Hospitality Management . Ever since I could remember, travel and culture has always interested me. As a child, I remembered me a […]

Shannaine Franklin’s ePortfolio

COMD 1100 D104

Natasha Bruno’s ePortfolio

Welcome to my ePortfolio page! This page will contain assignments and problem solving projects I’ve worked on with a group of my fellow classmates. I hope you enjoy checking out our mistakes and solutions, thanks […]

erin mayoyo’s ePortfolio

My name is Erin Mayoyo. I am a graphic designer located in New York City. I am currently pursuing an undergraduate degree in Technology at New York City College of Technology as a Communications Design major, […]

Leah Singh’s ePortfolio

This portfolio is for me to post my work.

Jake Espinal’s ePortfolio

My name is Jake Espinal and i enjoy writing, drawing, reading books, music, and movies. I’m inspired by Alan watts, Osho, Jason Silva and Terence McKenna

Arjun Patel’s ePortfolio

Hi my name is Arjun Patel I am in Hospitality Management to learn and understand to how run an successful business.

Rocio Molina’s ePortfolio

My name is Rocio Molina and this is my first semester at city tech. My major is Hospitality Management and I plan on opening my own business in the future.