Journal Assignment 1 – Maria Paula Ramos

I am a huge introvert but when I find someone that I feel like they are like me I am the total opposite. This is why it’s sometimes difficult for me to step out of my comfort zone and actually approach someone and make the first move to become actual friends. But this wasn’t the case when I met my best friend back in freshman year of high school, everyone would always judge because he’s a boy and there’s a huge misconception that a boy and girl can’t be close friends. But to us that didn’t matter. He was like the boy version of me. Throughout all of high school we were always together, even made sure to take the same exact same classes. We are both so shy around others that when we are together its just a explosion of energy. His name is Kevin and even though we don’t get to hang out like we used to we still try to speak every other day and keep each other updated especially in deep conversations. He is the one of few that knows me more than anyone and we come to each other for any tough situation we are having.  I care for him like my brother even though we act like we a little more sometimes its just cause we joke around and also care for each other so much.

One thought on “Journal Assignment 1 – Maria Paula Ramos”