Everyone MUST sign up for an individual meeting with me this week. The meetings will only be 10-15 minutes long, but they are important to make sure you know exactly what you need to do to pass the class. Even if you think you cannot pass, PLEASE schedule a meeting with me– there are lots of options available to you to this semester.
We will NOT have Zoom class on Monday 5/11 or Wednesday 5/13, these meetings will take the place of classes. All previous class recordings are posted for you to review.
Find recordings here: Class Recordings https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ES5MX5w78m3crbUCVuanBFhockJepQWO
3) WHAT SHOULD YOU BE WORKING ON?
– Do you have 4 sources from the Library Database for your Research Project? If not, look at the Research Project Packet for instructions, and go find 4 sources.
– Have you read and annotated those sources? If not, do that now. Remember to take organized research notes, as described in the Research Project Packet.
– Have you started to work on your Annotated Bibliography? If not, look at the Research Project Packet for instructions and an example, and then start working on yours.
– I want to see your progress with your Research Project when we meet this week.
See Research Project instructions here: Research Project Packet https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/paruolo-eng1101co-spring20/research-paper-packet/
– If you are all caught up with the Research Project, check out the Final Portfolio requirements and see if you have other work to do there.
See the Portfolio Requirements here: Final Portfolio requirements https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/paruolo-eng1101co-spring20/writing-portfolio/
4) GRADED WORK
I know some of you are still waiting on some graded work from me, and I am trying to get that out as quickly as possible. I should have everything finished for you by the time we have our meeting. Thank you for your patience.