Methodology

In order for me to create Weekure, there will be three big phases: Research & Design Phase, Development & Testing, and Deployment. 

Research & Design Phase:

• During the Research part, my plan is to research my scheduling and scheduling of other people. 
    • Get ideas of how everything can be incorporated into Weekure.
    • Look at similar projects, like Google Calendar, TeamUp, Monday.com
    • Watch Youtube videos of how people create Bullet Journals, which creates shows how people narrow down yearly, monthly, weekly and daily goals and tasks.
    • Then based on found information create a sketch of layout/prototype.
    • Set up Trello to keep track of tasks.
  • During the Design Phase, use Figma for design and prototyping, and use Draw.io for UML.
    • Create a layout structure.
    • Choose a color scheme.
    • Using Draw.io create wireframing.
    • Using Figma.com, create design and prototype showing interactivity between pages.
    • Update Trello to get ready for Development Phase.

Development Phase and Testing Phase:

• I will be using the AGILE method of development. I will not create the whole thing, I will program a small part, then test it, and upon successful test, I will move on to the next thing. If the test will be unsuccessful, I will come back to development and debugging. 
  • Front-End Development: Using Angular, I am creating a layout and interactivity between pages. 
  • Back-End Development: Using C# and .NET Core,  I am creating API as middleware between a database and a website. API will allow the flow of information through Create-Read-Update-Delete(CRUD) operations. 
  • Database: Using MySQL, I will create a database that will store names and codes for different subjects and results. It will be the primary driver of a website.

Deployment Phase:

• During the Deployment Phase, I will get the domain name and hosting. 
  • Hosting will be connected to AWS DB to draw data from.
  • The production build of “Weekure” will be built and deployed on the hosting server.
  • The last tests will be conducted.