Introduction

Welcome to my ePortfolio.
Hello, my name is Nataliia Zhalivtsiv, I am 32 years old, married. I am from Ukraine. I have BS in editing and publishing. Multilingual, communicative, and like to help people. I am future RDH from class of 2020.
I have a passion for a nice smile all my life. I believe that a sincere smile can melt an iceberg. I grow up in family of nurses and teachers, these are 2 the most popular professions in my family. I remember my uncle told me, that I have to be a doctor, that it is my future. I studied editing in Ukraine, but when I came to USA, I decided to go to the medical field as my uncle said, I really like it and was passionate for that. As I was taking my prerequisites for medical specialization I saw poster “Dental hygiene” in old building. I started researching more about dental hygiene program, I meet professor S. Kupsch, she was very professional, knowledgeable and a very good person, she explained me everything, and I decided I will pursue that career for my future, I applied for the program. At that time I was working in dental office and taking into account that I will be pursuing dental hygiene career I started looking closely to dental hygienists at my work. To my fortune in a few months I received an acceptance letter. I was very happy and was looking forward to start my education and become an RDH. Now I will guide you through my achievements, career path, skills, awards and interesting moments during program. I am very happy and proud of myself that in a few months I will be RDH and that I achieved my goal.
Welcome to my 2 years journey!