ENG2201 Spring 2023

aisha choudhry introduction

My name is Aisha Choudhry, my pronouns are (she/her) . I was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. My family originates from Pakistan. I grew up in Brighton Beach, and haven’t moved from that neighborhood at all. I currently don’t have a major because City tech doesn’t have the major I’m interested in. I plan to transfer to City College and obtain a bachelors degree in Biology. The plan is to pursue Dentistry with that degree as I always been committed to one feild. I feel nervous about starting this semester because I only want to increase my GPA and not let anything ruin it.  I don’t have much hobbies, I usually distribute my time to the gym, work, and school. I work as a server in Olive Garden and I actually really enjoy my job. 

The photo I chose is a photo of my cat and her babies. Ive had my cat for 2 years now and she gave birth to 3 kittens this past summer. My cats name is Stormi, and we named the kittens (who are not so small anymore) Prince and Sushi. The 3rd kitten we gave away to a family friend. My cats mean a lot to me and are the most affectionate pets.  Its only allowing me to post one picture but the cat in the picture is Sushi 🙂

1. Akmaral Aitzhanova

Sushi seems like such a sweetheart!

2. Nawal

Hi Aisha, its nice to meet you. What a coincidence because My major is also liberal arts and science and I’m planning on switching it to study dentistry. I hope everything goes as you had planned GOOD LUCK! And sushi is adorable