Disney College Program Internship Orlando, FL 08/ 2013- 01/ 2014
Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort and the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Facilitated the instruction of proper boat safety, and protocol of operation.
- In charge of maintaining the efficiency of the marina through opening and closing of the facility.
- In charge of guest relation inquiries to optimize guest experience.
- Took initiative by mentoring incoming staff on proper protocol and handling guest inquiries and requests.
- Worked collaboratively with administrative staff to ensure the efficiency and proper maintenance of the marina.
My Disney Experience began on August 26th 2013. It was hard work but yet an eye opening experience. I learned the value of team work and always staying in character for guest. It was a memorable experience, and I am proud I can work for a reputable company.