New York City Parks Department Aquatics Division New York, NY 05/ 2011- 08/2013
Water Safety Instructor/ Swimming Coach
- Facilitated swim instruction for children and adults
- Prepared and implemented lesson plans and aquatic training
- Insured safety protocols, rules, and regulations were always followed.
- Prepared and implemented workout regiments that were developmentally appropriate and catered to all levels of physical fitness and activity
- Worked collaboratively with staff as we helped to ensure safety and efficient maintenance of facility
- Paid special attention to children with water phobia to ensure their safety and comfort
Disney College Program Internship Orlando, FL 08/ 2013- 01/ 2014
Walt Disney World Polynesian Resort and the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Facilitated the instruction of proper boat safety, and protocol of operation.
- In charge of maintaining the efficiency of the marina through opening and closing of the facility.
- In charge of guest relation inquiries to optimize guest experience.
- Took initiative by mentoring incoming staff on proper protocol and handling guest inquiries and requests.
- Worked collaboratively with administrative staff to ensure the efficiency and proper maintenance of the marina.