#interview

When I received the interview notice, I was very excited and anxious. I had two interviews within one week, one at NYPIRG on Thursday and one at Brooklyn College on Friday. I had no idea what questions the interviewer would ask or how my performance would be.

On the day of my interview with TEAOC, I did not receive any interview notification, either by phone or email. I later contacted them via email but no reply.

At the NYPIRG interview on Thursday, Steve was the interviewer. I went to their chapter meeting to learn about the problems they are actively solving and some of their activities. At the chapter meeting, the interviewer Steve introduced their members to me, and I also briefly introduced myself. I also saw Steve’s office later. Overall, the interview was short. But I learned more about NYPIRG.

During the interview at Brooklyn College on Friday, Isana was my interviewer. I learned more about the tasks and responsibilities of this internship position here at Isana, and how interns work individually and in teams, depending on the project. I felt very at ease during the interview with her, and she also gave me some advice on my resume. The resumes I sent were all PNG or JPG. She suggested that I use PFD so that people could click the portfolio link on the resume and go directly to the website when people are looking at the resume. During the interviews with NYPIRG and Brooklyn College, I got a lot of information from the interviewers about the internship content. I felt very relaxed and happy during the interview, although I was still a little nervous.