#Internship opportunity

After the interview, I received internship offers from both Brooklyn College and NYPIRG on the Monday of the second week. I was honored to get their internship opportunity. After a period of consideration, I finally chose to accept the invitation from Brooklyn College. Both internship opportunities are valuable, and I believe both internships can give me different and valuable experiences. But interning at Brooklyn College, I was able to work 15 hours a week and complete my internship before the end of the semester.

Turning down the internship opportunity at NYPIRG made me feel guilty, feeling that I had wasted the interviewer’s time, trust and opportunity. This reminds me of the internship opportunities I applied for before, some of which did not reply at the beginning, and some of which did not reply halfway. That’s supposed to be a rejection, and I think that’s what happens when you’re looking for a job. Work and I are a two-way choice, the company will choose a better candidate, and I can choose the company I am interested in. In the future, I may also encounter a lot of rejection in the process of finding a job. I hope that when this situation comes, I can keep a good attitude until I get the job I want.