#First day internship

My supervisor and I signed an internship agreement and set working hours and I was offered a remote internship. My remote internship began on March 18th and during the meeting, I determined that the team and I had an important main task, which was to update the Brooklyn College fact sheet, it is a 4-page document that contains the most relevant information about a specific topic in the least amount of space. All we had to do was update and calibrate the data on the Brooklyn College fact sheet, and Supervisor sent the Microsoft Excel with the latest data to us. Two interns on the team have started working on the map section on page 3 of the fact sheet. They draw the new map in Adobe Illustrator and update and calibrate the data.

And this is a long term main task, there is no other part of the data to update at the moment since the supervisor hasn’t gotten all the new data yet. But she said she will keep updating the data once she gets the new data. The first assignment Supervisor gave us was to write a bio of ourselves and share our phone numbers in an email for easy contact. The main way of communication in our team is by text messaging, which is a convenient and fast way of communication. And after I finished my bio, I replied my bio and phone number in the email. And we have a shared google drive, and we upload what we make to the google drive that the supervisor shares with us. I was given contact information and a place to turn in my work.