Looking at the Future Ahead #9

https://dribbble.com/shots/3829654-Interns

As the semester comes to an end that also means the internship is also coming to a close. I’ve learned and gained so much knowledge from working at an internship and will definitely be taking all the knowledge I’ve gained with me into the future. As this is my last semester of CityTech I will be heading into the real world soon and I will be looking into more design internship opportunities. With that I continue to build my portfolio of design work such as magazine layouts, logos, merchandise mockups, and more. 

I’ve been thinking about staying with my internship organization mainly because it’s a good experience for my portfolio and the people are also very kind and understanding. If the organization is willing to keep working with me I’d be glad to work at a place like that. If I do end up working there this will be a great opportunity to build my graphic design portfolio since I’ve been mainly focusing on building my illustration portfolio. I think that it’s good to be well rounded to show other organizations that you’re not just a one trick pony. But who knows what the future lies ahead for me. I’m sure I’ll figure it out!