Coming to an End

https://dribbble.com/shots/15225963-Happy-Birthday

As we approach the end of both the semester and the internship we can take this moment to reflect and look back at all the work we’ve accomplished during this time. We remember the stressful times, the easy-going times, and the exciting times when you got to try something new. I know that for me this semester has been particularly hard and equally as stressful. I mentioned in my previous post that I am to graduate this year and taking the internship class and senior project at the same time has kept my thoughts entirely busy and filled with pressure. I always want my work to be the best it can be and I hope I reflect that in my posts as well as the work I do for my internship.

Even though this semester has been equal parts stressful and tough I was able to gain so much knowledge that I could take with me into the future. Such as our discussions about all the different types of contracts a designer could have to protect themselves and their work. With this new found information I’ll definitely be taking it and applying it to the real world after I graduate (hopefully). 

I plan to hopefully be sticking with my internship organization if they’ll allow me since I think it would be a great opportunity to build my graphic design portfolio. I also plan on making new art for my illustration portfolio since that is something I truly am passionate about.