Throughout my years in dental school, I was able to learn not only the technical skills required for clinical practice but also the importance of empathy and communication in patient care. From mastering intricate dental care to understanding the underlying biological principles of oral health, each experience shaped my development as a future hygienist. Additionally, clinical rotations and community outreach programs provided amazing opportunities to apply clinic knowledge in real-world settings, fostering appreciation for the diverse needs of patients and the broader implications of oral health on overall well-being. Collaborating with peers and faculty members in research projects further expanded my understanding of emerging trends and innovations in the field. Moreover, encountering challenging cases and diverse patient populations strengthened my problem-solving abilities and cultural competence. Overall, my journey through dental school has been a transformative and enriching experience, equipping me with the skills, knowledge, and compassion needed to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others through dentistry.

• Scaling and Root Planing Expertise 
  • Ultrasonic Instrumentation 
  • Local Anesthesia Administration
  • Nitrous Oxide Sedation
  • Oral Cancer Screening
  • Head and Neck Cancer Screening 
  • Fluoride Treatments     
  • Sealant Application
  • Digital Radiographs (ability to interpret)
  • Suture Removal 
  • Engine Polishing 
  • Time Management
  • Infection Control 
  • Periodontal Probing 
  • Dental Charting
  • Whitening Tray Fabrication 
  • Oral Hygiene Instruction
  • Medical History Review
  • Arestin Placement 
  • Alginate and Digital Impressions
  • Pouring and Trimming Stone Models From Alginate Impressions