Day03 9/13/2018

How do you like MATLAB? How was the lecture of MATLAB review last week?

16 Responses to Day03 9/13/2018

1. Matlab is a very powerful software when you know how to use it. Lecture was informative

2. Yuliya Kamar says:

Review lecture was very helpful.

3. Malik.G says:

Matlab is alright. I was not here last week.

4. M a s o n says:

MATLAB is complex and takes time to use to certain potential but a very useful tool for use in mathematical applications. The review last week gave a little refresh on the basic operations MATLAB can compute.

5. Z i n a says:

I like it and want to learn more. Lecture was ok for preview. I think matlab comes with practice.

6. Jesus says:

last week was a nice refresh i want to know what else you can do with mathlab

7. Joseph says:

Matlab software is very deep. Coming from Matlab 1, we are just at the surface and the last lecture helped recap any old info.

8. Alex says:

I like MATLAB, it’s a very useful software, and the review last week was good. To some extent, I started to feel comfortable using MATLAB again.

9. The class was clear and refreshing. It is good review of how to use Matlab.

10. David Le says:

The review last week was great.

11. Joel Sanchez says:

The lecture from last week was quite instructive, it really helped me remember the information i forgot from Matlab1.

12. Jonathan Yee says:

Matlab helps me get work done with complex equations.

13. Waley Guo says:

Matlab is a good program to use and last week’s lecture was a nice refresher.

14. Ronnye G says:

Matlab seems pretty dope to use I’m hoping that this course will refresh me and teach me how to use it some more

15. Gavriel says:

MATLAB has a huge library of mathematical functions that help you with calculating mathematical equations. the review was helpful with refreshing on some of the matrix commands.

16. Fatima says:

It was pretty good and i’m exited to learn more about it.