Progress Report 2

Progress2

Magali Calle

Progress 2

Culmination

10/10/2023

A few weeks ago, I started Drafting the set. I made sure the measurements were correct and presented it to Professor Samatha who is guiding me through this project. It was hard to see my designs since I used graph paper, so I drew it out on AutoCAD and started to label each wall. Then I started creating my paint elevations on photoshop. My first draft needed some revisions, so I corrected it, and it looked more visually appealing. I added grid lines to it can guide the team when painted and all the colors needed. However, I didn’t take into account the arc used for the Gravesend Inn. It was slightly a different color therefore I put all set pieces in photoshop together and started changing the colors, tones and hues. Once, I was satisfied with the color changes, I started creating my elevations again. I used the eyedropper tool on photoshop to get the overall colors used on all set pieces and went to a Benjamin Moore store to see if the colors I picked were accurate. I grabbed some swatches at the store and went to Sam to decide out of the 20+ colors what colors we will be ordering. After ordering the paint, the next step was to focus on the props. I added the props on the file with set pieces to see if it all goes together which it did. Then I created a presentation of all the props I needed for the project and its links to purchase them.