Progress Report 1

Progress1

Magali Calle

Progress Report 1

Week 3 of Culmination

4/17/23

Brough Hall gave me the project to design a space for their Halloween/ Day of the Dead Event. The idea was to grab characters/concepts of Gravesend Inn and Day Of The Dead. This is for a photo opportunity for all ages to experience. We have a budget of 2,000 dollars and some requirements to follow. The height max was 10’ tall and height width 16’ max. I was so excited to brainstorm some design ideas and embark on this new project. First, I had to get some inspiration on Pinterest. I looked at colors, spooky settings, and shapes. Also, I read up on the Gravesend Inn to grab some inspiration from there as well. Next, I started creating a story for my design and started drafting right after. Once that was done, I formatted it into a presentation so people could see what I was thinking for this project.  My designs in the first presentation weren’t very clear so I can go back a revise it, for it to be visually understandable. When I presented my ideas to Borough Hall, they picked one and from there my next step was polishing my drafting.