Intro-Kinga Zimnoch

My name is Kinga Zimnoch, I was born in Brooklyn NY and I am the only girl from my four siblings. The first language I spoke was Polish. As I went to public school, I would still have to attend a Polish school every weekend till high school. Growing up I was shy, but never failed to make my friends laugh. I have grown to be independent as I lost my mother at age 13. It has led me to work hard to make her proud of the person I have become. At around age 11 I took ballroom dancing but after my first competition I quit. I sometimes regret quitting only because I felt that dance is one of my talents as I learned, memorized, as well as preformed good.  

I am the only morning person in my family, I go to sleep early to wake up and get my day started with coffee because I find it to be peaceful and relax my mind. In my free time I like to go on drives with my brothers, get food, or watch shows/movies because it is never a dull moment. When my brother was in college one of his final assignments was to watch a Broadway play where I watched MacBeth and realized Daniel Craig was a part of the cast. I do love to travel even if I have not done much of it. One of the first countries I planned to fly to is Poland to experience what my other friends have that I never got the chance to.