Possible Genres — Nason

My research question is: What effects does microplastic have in America?

I would like to point you in the direction of ethos and letters. I am considering writing a poem because I feel it would allow me to share my thoughts in a simple but keen way. I may make allusions to other poems. This would allow me to emphasize the importance of microplastics.

3 thoughts on “Possible Genres — Nason”

1. Nason:

What is this sentence doing in your paragraph: I would like to point you in the direction of ethos and letters. Did you just copy some part of my writing? It doesnt’ make sense in your paragraph.

ALSO YOU need a much better explanation of why you are choosing these genres. Why is a poem going to work for communicating your message.  You write: I feel it would allow me to share my thoughts in a simple but keen way. This sentence applies to the other genres too!

Then you write: This would allow me to emphasize the importance of microplastics. Any genre will allow youto emphasize the importance of ___. AND furthermore, what does it mean “to emphaszie the importance of something”?

Unclear writing. And you just haven’t said much in answer to the HW assignment.