Success Tips – Edwin

Tip 1: (Tip 7) Find study skills that work for you

Finding study skills is necessary since you need to find what tactics work for you. For example, doing homework at home can be a distraction since many of us may have siblings or have to do chores. You may also find out you can work better in a library. Furthermore, you could also find out that you like to do homework in the morning at or at night. I tend to enjoy doing homework late at night and with music since it just helps me ease into my writing. In the morning I tend to be sleepy and unfocused. Through time I learned ways I can work more efficiently such as sitting up at my desk late at night with a lamp over my work.

Tip 2: (Tip 9) Ask for help

Asking for help is necessary for college. A lot of the time you may be confused or just lost entirely. Whenever I get lost I ask for help whether that be from my classmates or my professors. From now on I can ask random people on our campus. I honestly believe that if you just ask it helps you grow as a person. It can boost your self-esteem and help with social anxiety. A couple of years back I wasn’t as social and I learned that asking questions helps with your self-esteem.

7 thoughts on “Success Tips – Edwin”

1. I agree, studying is essentially you learning or retaining information which is important for an increase of knowledge. Also, asking for help is important because it is the only way to gain knowledge in a class in you don’t know something.

2. I agree with how asking for help is necessary for college, you’d rather ask one simple question than being confused and being behind your work for class and i also agree with asking question can boost your self esteem.