success tips- Andre Vasquez

TIP 1: coming to class

It is important to come to class whether it is online, Or in person is to set a good example for your yourself. By coming to class every other day/every day you’re being scheduled for, You’re showing your teacher dedication and consistency. Coming to class is very important as far as attendance and for you to actually know what’s going on in the classroom, Understanding each assignment that is due, How to start off a classroom project and most importantly showing up for your finals, And quizzes throughout your course. Without attending you’ll be left behind and not understand in the classroom what is going on.This tip speaks to me personally because I can relate to it so much, I will use this tip as in making sure I come to class everyday and also staying consistent.

TIP 5: Understanding Deadlines

Again with the addition of attending to your classes and showing up consistently, You must understand your deadlines for the assignments that is given to you. Unlike high school where teachers are willing to give you chances in college that doesn’t come to play, You must submit every assignment on time and not leave them for last minute. It is okay to ask your professor for assistance and making sure you understand your assignments well, The better you understand the assignments given for you to complete the easier it will be for you. Making sure you understand the deadlines will also contribute in your everyday school life as being responsible and staying consistent with the work to succeed at a higher level. By using this tip I must understand my deadlines and not be lazy and submit all my work on time even if I ask the professor for more time or another way of assistance on how to understand a specific deadline.I will use this tip to help me further my education as in understanding my assignments and getting them done asap, Any changes I made particularly from my past are making sacrifices such as less free time for myself now and more work/studies for school now. in high school I was consistent but also leave things for last minute and I’ve changed that for college now! a huge improvement.

4 thoughts on “success tips- Andre Vasquez”

1. tip 5 Is for new people to collage but good reminder to other always look at the due dates there little wiggle room with that. Always toke high school for granted good times miss it bunch. For tip one go 5 mins before time that way there no way for you be late.

2. While I don’t think ill have a problem with your first tip, Tip #5 is one that I will have to put attention into as I tend to miss a lot of important dates for things. I also tend to procrastinate a lot especially when it comes to big assignments. I always avoid doing them unless absolutely necessary but then I realize that its absolutely necessary to late.

3. i found tip 1 to be very important to me because whenever i missed school/class and time came to return, it felt as if everything was new to me. All it did was put me behind, also if i weren’t in class i knew that i was missing out on a lesson that held more value to me than i originally thought it did. Tip 5 is also important because as we grow we hold more responsibility and our jobs as students is to meet the deadlines given to us. Things definitely changed in comparison to the amount of leeway given from teachers after moving on to the next step (highschool to college).

4. OK!

Can you work on being more precise and to the point. You don’t want to loose your reader because you are rambling in your writing.

Now for grammar writing skills — Look up how to improve on Comma Splices. This is a type of sentence error when you use a comma, but you should have a full stop period or use a FAN BOY conjunction. You have a lot of comma splice errors.