introduction– isabell

Hi Im Isabell Nevarez, I’m from Brooklyn New York I am of Colombian and Puerto Rican descent. I’m big Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony fan. I saw Marc Anthony in concert on 2-11-22 at Madison Square Garden. Im spanish music nerd. I love to dance especially dancing salsa merengue bachata.

I choose this photo because it came at time in my life when I was supposed to be happy because i was turn 15 but in reality i was at lowest point in my life because mi abuelo had died in may and my birthday was in november, but when it was my official quinceanera I was filled with mixed emotions because i was happy that i finally got this party i had dreaming of as a little girl but it also sad because he was not there to see the party and dance the night away as he would normally do. The party was fun it was typical time range of party starting at 8 pm and ending at 1:30 am I remember dancing all night and seeing my family all happy during this difficult time in our lives.

1 thought on “introduction– isabell”

1. Isabell: Nice picture! You look lovely and actually you seem happy here. But I get it that was actually a sad time and that you were mourning your grandfather’s passing. Nice description of that event and the ironic significance — your quinceanera should have been happy but it was not.

Spanishmusic — I do know Rosalia and Bad bunny — What do you think of those guys. And great that you love the more traditional Spanish music / dance genres of salsa merengue bachata. You will have to teach us all about these genres!

PLEASE work on capital letters and Run-On sentences. Look a t the Grammar Writing Skills page and learn how to fix these errors ASAP.

I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LOCATE YOUR HWs when I do the final grades if it is NOT categorized as directed.

PLEASE PLEASE FIX the CATEGORY! YOu have the WRONG Category and you must learn to do this correctly for th future HWs! SUPER IMPORTANT TO READ DIRECTIONS CAREFULY!